READY TO be a BROW BOSS and increase your earning potential?
Blade & Shade TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE!
Course curriculum includes:
- Sanitation, Procedure Set Up, Licensing, & Insurance
- Color Theory
- Eyebrow Mapping & Symmetry
- Microblading Techniques & Hair Stroke Patterns
- Shading Techniques with a PMU Rotary Machine
- Hands-On Live Model Demonstration
- Printed Course Curriculum & 6 Months Continued Support
- 20 Client Microblading Starter Kit + Tina Davies Pigment Set
- Mentorship Opportunities After Certification
- Strong drive to succeed
- Willing to put in work and practice
- Strong interest in the beauty industry
- Desire in increasing earning potential
- Must take Blood Borne Pathogens test prior to course
- No previous experience or license required!
Microblading is hot and THRIVING! Course Tuition is $2500 and includes everything you need to get started in this exciting industry and offer this highly sought after treatment.
2020 Training dates
- Feb. 14-16 (3 Seats Left - Registration Deadline Jan. 31st)
- Mar. 20-22 (2 Seats Left - Registration Deadline March 6th)
- April. 17-19 (2 Seats Left - Registration Deadline April 3rd)
took training elsewhere but still need a little guidance?
our Microblading extension program is the perfect choice!
Sit in and watch me do a full procedure from setup to take down. Learn bedside etiquette, answer common client questions, watch procedure steps, learn tricks of the trade, and take notes, photos, & videos! This is an extension program designed for students that feel their training lacked key information and need a little more confidence to get started on their own.
For more details on either our full training or the extension training workshop, fill out the contact form below.